- Fixed TPS spike when sending large packets such as initial database syncing (only partly. Still plenty of room for improvement)
- Fixed entity render method not clearing various rotation values such as head rotations
- Added scroll wheel support for horizontal canvas lists
- Added WIP test theme that will likely replace the old book-like defaults
- Changed some networking code in preparation for partial sync rewrites
Over the next few builds I will be making some MAJOR rewrites to network handling to finally fix the huge performance issues that have been plaguing large servers for years. This will almost certainly break old expansion compatibility and at times cause desync issues as bugs arise.
The GUI layouts will also likely be scrapped in the process and replaced with something more resembling an MMORPG (I haven't yet finalised what it will look like yet). Because of all the aforementioned changes I've dropped these builds to BETA status and would not recommend them to be used in major packs releases (build 299 should be plenty stable for that purpose) however I still intend to keep on top of any reported bugs as I rewrite things so feel free to test away.