[Let's Do] Beachparty will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
[Let's Do] Beachparty
Get your suncream out, we're going to the beach!
- Enjoy the overhauled beach biome - Palm trees, sea stars, sandwaves and dried bushes provide a much more beautiful beach.
- A new type of wood: Palm wood
- Lots of decorative blocks that fit well into the whole beach theme: Deck-, beach- and lounge-chairs, a hammock, and of course a tiki bar!
- Craft ice cream, popsicles, and cocktails.
- A pelican! A new animal you can find in beach and river biomes.
- Do you enjoy music? Then you have to check out the new radio!
- New armor items: Swimming trunks, a bikini, rubber rings, sunglasses, and even a pool noodle you can use as a weapon - nearly harmless, of course. Dyeable of course!
- Villagers do like the overhauled beach too! They will wear appropriate clothing while hanging out at the beach.
Beach party won't affect any already created chunks. But it's going to overhaul all newly loaded beach biomes.
How do I craft cocktails?
Cocktails can be crafted by using a Tiki-Bar. There are 6 different cocktails (of course non-alcoholic) with different effects. There's an integrated recipe book that shows you all recipes available. You're also able to place down cocktails to decorate your world.
How do I craft ice cream?
Ice cream can be crafted by using a Mini-Fridge. There are 4 different flavors available. The Mini-Fridge also has an integrated recipe book that shows you all recipes available. Oh, and due to its special method of production, it's never going to melt!
How do I craft the radio?
While it sounds easy to craft a radio in the first place, you'll have to do a small treasure hunt first. You'll need a special ingredient you can only find in buried treasures, shipwrecks, ocean monuments, and other treasures. From time to time, a message in a bottle will be washed up at beach biomes - open it and get a treasure map that leads you to one of the above-stated treasures.
We're at the beach... Can I build sandcastles?
Of course, you can! Craft a Sand Bucket, fill it with sand, and start building. You can decide how big it's going to be, how many towers it has, and where they should be.
How do I craft the Axolotl and/or Pelican rubber ring?
They can be found as a rare loot in treasure chests.
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WHEAT!?
Wheat will dry in warm biomes. Use dried wheat to build a nice beach-themed home!
Oh, I've found a coconut! I've tried a crafting table, smoker... There's no way to open it! Bug?!?!
Just throw it against a solid object, and it will pop open. Just like a snowball!
Upcoming changes, fixes and improvements:
- More Animations for Pelicans
- Deck Chair and Towel being usable for a nap
- Palm Sign - we didnt forget about it!
- Beach Chair is a bit to small - we need to make it bigger!
- Palm Sapling Localization
- More an better Beachparty Villager Trades
I hope that's gonna cover most Questions. If you have any other Questions, Suggestions or experienced Bugs feel free to ask in our Discord linked below. :)
I wish you lots of fun with this small little Mod! xx
1.19.2 and above requires Architectury
Requires the Let's Do API:
Do you like the Let's Do-Mods? You can support me on my Journey
on creating Mods for Minecraft on my
Questions, Feedback or Suggestions? Join our Discord
Dedicated to MissLilitu