Standalone mod providing the HUD features previously included in AppleCore (note: AppleSkin does not require AppleCore). This is a mostly client-side mod, but it needs to be on the server in order to display accurate saturation/exhaustion values on the client.
Note: AppleSkin provides information about some mechanics that are invisible by default (it does not add or change any mechanics). To read about Minecraft's exhaustion and saturation mechanics, see the Minecraft wiki article on Hunger
- Adds food value information to tooltips:
- Adds a visualization of saturation and exhaustion to the HUD:
- Adds a visualization of potential hunger/saturation restored while holding food:
- Adds a visualization of potential health restored while holding food:
- Adds hunger/saturation/exhaustion info to the debug overlay (F3)
- Syncs the value of saturation and exhaustion to the client.
Use on vanilla servers