This mod requires Fabric API. This mod supports 1.14.4 and the 1.15.1.
Quark is a fully modular mod with the objective of improving the vanilla gameplay experience. In other words, I would call it "what I would add if I was hired at mojang - the mod". Quark is created Vazkii_ and a lot of credit goes to him! Textures are used from this mod.
Charm is a mod for Minecraft inspired by the Quark mod in that it is designed to enhance the vanilla game experience without compromising its gameplay style. Charm is created svenhjol and a lot of credit goes to him! Textures are used from this mod.
- Crate: Offers a smaller storage solution than a chest or barrel with the benefit of being transportable making it an early game alternative to shulkerboxes.
- Sealed/Abandoned Crate: These special crates are found in caves and have varying loot, you can seal a normal crate with an iron ingot on an anvil.
- Ender Pearl Block: Eating a Chorus Fruit will teleport you to the nearest Ender Pearl Block rather than a random location.
- Curse of Rusting: item durability degrades much faster than normal when the item is used.
- Curse of Clumsiness: there is a chance that the item will not perform when used, for example, a sword swing will do no damage or a pickaxe will not drop a block after mining it.
- Curse of Haunting: when an item is used, there is a chance that a hostile mob will spawn nearby. The default configuration allows Zombies, Skeletons, Witches, Endermen and Spectres to spawn.
- Curse of Harming: when an item is used, there is a chance that the player will receive a small amount of direct damage.
- Vindicators and Illagers now spawn in Dark Forests: There is also a rare chance the vindicator will be a Johnnny.
- Villagers will follow players holding an Emerald Block: Pretty much says it all on the tin!
- Pickaxes are now the effective tool for pistons: The mining speed by hand hasn't changed, it is much faster now to break with a pickaxe.
- Sponges now reduce some fall damage: Wet sponges do not reduce fall damage.
- Skeletons can have their strafing disabled: This will revert skeletons back to earlier minecraft versions where the skeleton stands still while shooting.
- Gravestones now spawn on player death: They will store the players items in the gravestone.
- Totem Of Returning: This item can be bound to a block and let a player teleport back to the bound block. They cann only be found as loot or as a drop from an illager.
- Stone slabs and stairs from smelting cobblestone slabs and stairs: Pretty much says it all on the tin!
- Feather Falling protects farmland: Each level increases the chance to not break farmland by 25%.
- Desert Tombs: These are PixlPlex's 3:1 scale of the desert temples, they now spawn naturally in deserts.
- Beacons heal pets: Any pets in a beacons radius will recieve regeneration (if regeneration is selected in the beacon).
- Cactuses give water: Right clicking on a cactus with a bottle will give water. There is a small chance the cactus will break due to this.
- Chute: Chutes drop items as soon as they enter the chute. Items will only be dropped down if it does not recieve a redstone signal, or if there isn't a block directly below the chute.
- Coloured Slime Blocks: You can now dye slime blocks. These coloured slimeblocks will not connect to each other, other than the slimeblocks made from another. For example, red won't connect to blue, but will connect to magenta.
Vazkii_ - Original creator of Quark.
MCVinnyq - Creator of Quark textures.
Svenhjol - Original creator of Charm.
PixlPlex - Creator of all structures used by the mod.