This mods adds various bits and machines to Applied Energistics 2.
- Minecraft 1.7.10
- Reasonably recent version of MinecraftForge (Tested with 10.13.4.1448)
- Applied Energistics 2 rv2.stable
- BdLib 1.9.0
Warning: This mod is in beta state. Back up your worlds if you like them. I am not responsible for corrupted saves, reset chunks, stolen pizza and dead kitten.
Files with "-rv3" tag are intended for use with AE2 rv3 alpha. They will not work with rv2.
- Crystal Growth Chamber
- Allows pure crystals to grow without dropping them into water
- Can also form Fluix Crystals
- Crystal seeds, and materials for Fluix crystals can be piped from any side
- Finished results can be extracted from any side
- Consumes 100 AE/t when active, will automatically switch off
- Crystals will fully grow within 600 ticks (~30 seconds)
- Accepts up to 3 speed upgrades
- Advanced Inscriber
- Has smarter sidedness than the normal version – thinks can be inserted and pulled out from all sides
- Items can stack in input/output slots
- Supports up to 5 speed upgrades
- Pattern Encoder
- Allows encoding patterns using NEI [?] button (a-la AE1 Pattern Encoder + NEI Addons)
- Requires network connection to function
- Consumes 1 AE/t constantly