Uploaded by Lumous
Uploaded Jul 2, 2018
Game Version 1.12.2
Size 116.24 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
We've hit another big update! This time around we're seeing performance improvements and lots of fancy behind the scenes changes.
A huge thanks to emperor06 for his hard work on a rendering overhaul and a config overhaul!
- A completely new way of finding and rendering the blocks that you see.
- This adds almost 100% improvement over the old scanning and rendering code.
- This also improves lots of little things that no one cares about :P
- A visual idicator for when XRay is turned on
- This is on by default but it can be turned off via the config
- Config saving issues
- Buggy updating after placing or destorying an block
- Possible double threading of the render
- Config issues
- Blocks not being added to the main display in some instances
- Game crashing due to load on some systems
- Game crashing on leaving current world without turned xray off then rentering the world.
- The cave finder button
- This isn't done yet... :P
- Buggy crappy code
and many more things.