Advanced Chimneys will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
This mod adds chimney pipes, through which smoke from the fire or furnace goes up into the air.
REQUIRES ForgeEndertech library
For greater immersion use with Pollution of the Realms
- Craftable chimneys from common building materials
- Smoke particles colliding and reacting to the wind
- Transparent chimneys for more exciting scenery
- Ability to build smoke ventilation systems using pumps, vents, pipes and hoppers
- Ability to repaint chimneys and make them look like any block you like
- Wide compatibility with industrial mods and modded furnaces
- Multiblock Chimneys & Decorative Tops (1.19-126.96.36.199+, 1.18.2-188.8.131.52+, 1.16.5-184.108.40.206+)
- Total Repaint (1.19-220.127.116.11+, 1.18.2-18.104.22.168+, 1.16.5-22.214.171.124+)
Repaint your chimneys to any block you like using a paintbrush, a bucket of water and a bunch of dyes.
WARNING: due to the removal of unnecessary blocks and items, all old chimneys, vents and pumps in the existing world will be converted to their stone variants after this update
- Ventilation System (1.19-126.96.36.199+, 1.18.2-188.8.131.52+, 1.16.5-184.108.40.206+)
[This tutorial is for 1.12 only!]
- The more sources connected to the chimney, the more smoke you'll get
- The intensity of the smoke depends on what obstacles it passed through
- The variety of smoke colors depends on the sources and the path taken by the smoke
- Works with the Physics Mod if switch to vanilla particles in the main config (adchimneys-client.toml)
- Add custom smoke emitters
- Change smoke color, amount, intensity and scale
- [1.12] Use the Smoker block to generate any kind of smoke
- [1.12] Create your own custom chimneys from any block you like
- Feel free to use the mod in any modpacks.
- You are allowed to use it without asking for permission.