This mod requires a library, Scalable Cat's Force.
- Added Fuel Module, which supply 10 RF/t every tick without resources.
- Localized message shown up when you restart quarry.
- Added Creative Energy Source Module.
- Added Torch Module, which automatically places torch if the floor is dark enough monsters can spawn.
- Support chain breaking of MCAssistant. (Imported from 1.12.2)
Ported fixes from 1.12.2 * Fixed - fluid is replacer to dummy block. * Log name * Not to replace fluid * Faster fluid removal * Configurable modules * Breaking sound * Fixed - NPE when pump module is loaded. * Y Setter for new quarry * Fixed that onActivate is called in client. * Fixed quarry drill head went to (0, 0, 0). * Changed order of breaking blocks * Fix NEP if unbreaking isn't provided. Fix (0, 0, 0) block is removed by quarry. * Fixed step is 0 when x size or z side of area is 1. #60 * drops enchanted item when removed
- Added new quarry and module system. To enhance old quarry function, you need to place block next to the machine. In module system, you can put a module item to quarry inventory to enhance the function.
- Changed version. (mc version).(major).(minor)
- Added signature to Jar file.
- Added List Template.
- Respect stack size of the result of WorkbenchRecipe.
- Refactoring to use cats.
- Added GUI of ListEditor
- Changed to beta.
- Update forge.
- You can use status checker to Spawner Controller to know mob name spawned by adjacent spawner.
- Implemented JEI plugin for BookMover and EnchantMover.
- Added AdvQuarry(ChunkDestroyer).
- Added AdvPump(Advanced Pump)
- Removed limit of enchantment. You can add Fortune and Silktouch at the same time to machines when BookMover is enabled.
- Added function of chunk loading to QuarryPlus, Solid Fuel Quarry and MarkerPlus. This chunk loading uses vanilla method, World#func212414b(int, int, boolean). See source of /forceload (net.minecraft.command.impl.ForceLoadCommand).
- Fixed a crash of loading machine.
- Fixed recipes weren't registered.
- Quarry is now slower than before.
- Added replacer
- Improved validation of Workbench recipe
- Update for Minecraft 1.13.2