A.V.A - Alliance of Valiant Arms Guns
This is the original/heavy version of
Why two different mods?
- The original mod is growing and having too much content for me to update between various popular Minecraft versions.
- Most people found that the original mod is having too much feature that most of the Minecraft player does not need.
- The light version allows me to add new weapons easily from 1.16 to 1.20 however will not receive any other feature updates.
What's the differences, and which one should I be playing on?
- The original mod contains all the features, effects, entities/mobs, structures, map creations, and blocks.
- The light mod contains only weapons and armours with minimal optional effects.
- The original mod focuses on keeping up-to-date will all the new contents involved.
- The light mod will only be updated if there's new weapons being added.
-> If you only want a simple gun mod then the light version is what you are looking for.
More Sniper Gallery Images:
More Cold Case Images:
More Pyramid Images:
Client Config (can be accessed with /ava clientConfig command ingame)
Datapacks can be used to configure most of the weapon stats.
For more information please visit: https://discord.com/channels/834742557203628052/1077114092139073616/1077117286000885760
Removing the mod:
The mod contains a WIP dimension that causes some vanilla datapack errors after removing
Hi, as Vanilla warned, the experimental settings world might cause problems, such as corrupted worlds.
I discovered that it is caused by the worldgen (Tested with Twilight Forest, same corruption happening), and understood that it is very annoying so here I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.
this is what should fix the error.
ru_ru (145play145); de_de (zJustCombo); vi_vn (MaidenVans); tr_tr (StatiK_404); fr_fr (Eric LEGUEBE); ko_kr (jinwk00)
The translation may be incomplete
Got any issues, ideas/suggestions?