About The Project
Blueprints datapack combine the use of
doLimitedCrafting gamerule and knowledge book item. You start the game with only a few blueprints (recipes) unlocked and you can't craft anything else unless you find a blueprint for it. Blueprints (knowledge books) can be obtained in various ways at various places (see How To Play section). Found ones can be learned by right-clicking while holding them. Learned blueprints last forever and allow you to craft item that you have learned blueprint for.
Follow these steps to get Blueprints in your Minecraft world:
- Download the latest Blueprints release for the Minecraft version you use.
- Extract downloaded archive.
datapacksto your Minecraft world's datapacks directory:\
%appdata%\.minecraft\saves\[YOUR WORLD NAME]\datapacks
resourcepacksto your Minecraft resourcepacks directory:\
- Enable Blueprints resourcepack in game settings.
- Rejoin world or open chat and type:
How To Play
- You start the game with only several common blueprints unlocked. You can't craft anything else.
- There are 3 tiers of blueprints: Tier 1 (green), Tier 2 (blue), Tier 3 (red). Tier 1 is the most most common tier and can be found almost everywhere, while the rarest Tier 3 blueprints can be found only in the end. Each tier has its set of items (see documentation for more details). IMPORTANT : While the diamond pickaxe is a tier 3 item you can still build a nether portal using buckets.
- Right-click blueprints to learn them.
- After you unlock an item, you can craft it.
For more examples, please refer to the Documentation
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.
Vinderguy - Vinderguy#2666 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Link: https://github.com/Vinderguy/Blueprints