Coal Under Pressure [Datapack Edition]
145 Downloads Last Updated: Oct 26, 2021 Game Version: 1.17.1
Coal Under Pressure
With this datapack, you can convert coal to diamonds by using a piston with a piston to compress the coal. However, you have to compact coal 4 times before it converts to diamonds. There is only a 20% success rate that will actually compress the block (Can be changed in the config). You can tell when it has been compressed because it will make a hissing sound.
Completed in 3hrs
- Easy to use
- Convert coal, charcoal, coal block, coal ore, and deep slate coal ore to their diamond form.
- An optional resource pack to visually see the compacted stage.
- Ignores items that have a custom ID.
- Can be automated with hoppers and pistons.
How to use
- Place a sticky piston with any meal block (beacon base blocks) in front of the piston.
- Throw your coal item in front of the block and piston. activate the piston to compress it.
- You will need to pick up the item, then drop it to compress it to a further stage.
Config UI Command:
Config settings include Toggling items and block converting and changing the chance that it will successfully compress the item blocks are disabled by default.
DisclaimerIn real life, diamonds are not generated from coal. But is made from pure carbon being under pressure, But let's be real, this is Minecraft. read more