This is the official source of BSL Shaders, any other source may contain malicious contents.
Make sure to read the FAQs before reporting any issue.
BSL Shaders is a shaderpack for Minecraft: Java Edition with high customization and optimization. This shader includes realtime shadows, volumetric light, ambient occlusion, bloom, customizable clouds and water, and built in anti-aliasing. Additional effects are available, such as depth of field, motion blur, specular and normal mapping, celshading, world curvature, and more.
Shaders usually work regardless of Minecraft version (since Minecraft 1.7.10), except for 1.13 which is only supported by BSL v7.1 and above. If you're running anything below Minecraft 1.14.3, I still highly advise to use the latest shader version since it's still compatible.
BSL now uses labPBR specular format. For texture artists makes specular and normal maps, get to know labPBR here.
You're allowed to...
- Use this shaderpack for taking screenshots and videos.
- Modify the shaderpack for personal use.
- Publish your heavily modified version of the pack.*
- Redistribute the shaderpack for modpack / server with my permission.*
You're not allowed to...
- Redistribute the shaderpack without my permission.
- Claim (and rename) my shaderpack (or its code) as your own.
- Use monetized URL shorteners to my site or files.
*My shader and myself (the author) should be credited clearly, add link to my site if possible.
Download and install Optifine
Download the shaderpack
Put the shaderpack inside .minecraft\shaderpacks
Open Options, Video Settings, Shaders
Choose BSL Shaders
Click here to read the changelogs.