What does it do?
These files add a new advancement tab to Minecraft 1.13.
These advancements are designed like a quest where the player have to gather specific items and do some action to craft Elytra.
A player can only do this craft once but it allows everyone to have elytra without having to walk in the End for too long (the craft is not free however)
How to start the quest?
Kill the dragon, go on top of a moutain... if you think you can fly, the player will unlock the first step.
Then, you'll have 3 "gathering" advancements to collect everything you need to craft the Elytra and discover how to make a good use of them.
After that, the real craft begin with few "challenging" advancements.
Here's the list of everything you need to complete the quest:
- Find a stack of Leather (removed from the inventory)
- Find a stack of Feather (removed from the inventory)
- Craft 50 Fireworks (removed from the inventory)
- Craft 10 TNT (removed from the inventory)
- Find cobweb
- Find water
- Find haybale
- Craft a bed
- Craft a Slime block
- Enchant an item with feather falling
- Go in an End City
- (optionnal) Find 4 Shulker Shells (removed from the inventory)
- Gather 10 Dragon's Breath (removed from the inventory)
How to use?
1. Go in your saves folder
2. Copy and paste the zip folder into the Datapack folder of the save you want to modify