Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Want the warps? homes? basics? Try CommandBook.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!
This is a major update
This is a MAJOR update of WorldEdit with plenty of internal changes. This is also a BETA. Please report any bugs that you find on our issue tracker.
Because WorldEdit doesn't really save data, this update should not change too much, except that some plugins may be incompatible with WorldEdit 6. If you need to downgrade down to WE 5.x, you do not need to do anything first to downgrade.
BE SURE TO BACK UP YOUR WORLD ANYWAY. You should be backing up all your data on a periodical basis!
A changelog will be posted later, but here are two new features:
- Now rotate over the other two axes:
//rotate y x z
- Set a default selection type:
- Perlin noise:
//replace =perlin(0,x/2,y,z/2,0.05,3,0.8)<0.1 air
- When possible, update to the latest version of CraftBukkit.
- This version does not feature 1.8 items yet.
- For those using the 1.8-compatible Spigot version, this version should work but may not properly handle NBT data.