WheatHeal will start downloading in 5 seconds...
- Bukkit Plugins
Current Version: 2.0.1 supports CB#1185-CB#1318
Ever wished you could heal your friends? Now you can with WheatHeal!
This plugin allows players to heal each other by left clickng with food, which can have customisable heal values and can be en-/disabled seperately. Supports multiple permissions plugins.
- Wheat (healing others and yourself if enabled)
- Cooked Pork
- Cooked Fish
- Golden apple
- Mushroom stew
- Red and Brown Mushrooms
As always, put WheatHeal.jar in your plugins directory, and start Bukkit. It should work without any initial configuration. To change how much each food heals, however, edit WheatHeal/config.yml in your plugins folder. there you can also choose which foods are enabled, as well as which Permissions plugin to use. An example Configuration:
Foods: Bread: healValue: 3 enable: true GoldenApple: healValue: 20 enable: true Cookie: healValue: 7 enable: true MushroomStew: healValue: 10 enable: true Apple: healValue: 5 enable: true CookedFish: healValue: 8 enable: true Wheat: healValue: 3 enable: true selfHeal: true RawPork: healValue: 3 enable: true RawFish: healValue: 4 enable: true CookedPork: healValue: 8 enable: true Cake: healValue: 10 enable: true BrownMushroomStew: healValue: 6 enable: true RedMushroomStew: healValue: 7 enable: true MaxHealth: 20 DirectHeal: false Permissions: useBukkit: false Tools: Wool: id: 35 type: 1 healValue: 5 damageTaken: 4
/wh reload - Reloads the configuration file
/wh restore - Restores the default values of the WheatHeal configuration
/wh version - Displays the installed version of WheatHeal
/wh get [food] - Displays if a food is enabled and for what it heals. Names are *CaseSensitive, refer to the config how each is called.
/wh edit [food] [amount || true|false] - En-/Disables healing with a food or sets the amount a food heals.
- Permissions 2.x/3.x
|WheatHeal.*||Grants all permissions nodes|
|WheatHeal.heal||Allows players to heal other players|
|WheatHeal.reload||Allows usage of the '/wh reload' command|
|WheatHeal.restore||Allows usage of the '/wh restore' command|
|WheatHeal.get||Allows usage of the '/wh get' command|
|WheatHeal.edit||Allows usage of the '/wh edit' command|
|WheatHeal.version||Allows usage of the '/wh version' command|
If no permission plugin is installed all the commands are OP only and everyone can heal other players!
Download & Source:
- Version 2.0.1
- Fixed NPE in 2.0
- Version 2.0
- Added tools! Create them in the conf by the specifications of the directions, and have personalised healing tools!
- MC 1.8 Support, it now feeds people by default, though you can still go back to the old methods byt changeing the correct conf Node.
- Version 1.2
- Fixed API, will be creating a tutorial for hooking in very soon.
- Annotated conf! To get the latest version you will need to delete your old config.yml file.
- Version 1.1
- Added healing with thrown eggs
- Added basic API functions
- Added Selfhealing with wheat
- Added edit, get and restore commands
- Version 1.0
- New permission! To heal you now must have the wheatheal.heal permission!
- Fixed infinite heal wwith one item
- Version 0.4
- Added Milk, eggs, sugar, and sugarcane
- Fixed a bunch of errors in 0.3
- Version 0.3
- Added Cake and Mushrooms
- Small fixes
- Version 0.2
- Added Pork, fish, Bread, Coookies, Apples, and Mushroom Soup.
- Mushroom Soup returns a bowl
- Added "/wh reload" command
- Config file now has controll over which foods are used and what they heal.
- You cannot heal people beyond ten hearts now
- Added permissions/Bukkit Permissions support
- Version 0.1
- Initial release