Tested with CraftBukkit recommended build 1.3.2-R1.0
Please note: this plugin requires Vault and an economy PLUGIN in order to work. This plugin will NOT provide you with an economy system
- Withdraw/deposit blocks from your pocket money!
- You can set the withdraw/deposit blocks and their values in a config file. (standard will use gold blocks/ingots at rates of 9/1 credits)
- Support for sign color plugins.
- Permissions support!
- how to when left click on sign
How to create a sign
When creating an ATM sign, you can use 2 formats:
Line 1: [ATM]
Line 1: This must contain "[ATM]" (without quotes). Line 2: you can place any info here Line 3: you can place any info here Line 4: you can place any info here
sign for info
And the other possibility:
Line 2: [ATM]
Line 1: you can place any info here Line 2: This must contain "[ATM]" (without quotes). Line 3: you can place any info here Line 4: you can place any info here
sign for info
How to use
- Left click: Shows how to use in chat
- Right click:
- with gold block: adds 9credits to your balance
- with gold ingot: adds 1credit to your balance
- with anything else in hand: gives you a gold block and contracts 9credits from your account if your balance is high enough.
- None! :D
Please, feel free to post bug reports below. Include any errors and your CB build.
If you have Permissions installed, you can use these permission node. Otherwise, the plugin will read from ops.txt, and allow ATM signs for anyone in ops.txt
- 'SimpleATM.place' - this permission allows the user/group to place ATM signs.
- 'SimpleATM.remove' - this permission allows the user/group to removeATM signs.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Now uses Vault for economy and permissions
- Updated the integrated register plugin to 1.3
- Fixed for minecraft 1.8
- Added possibility to withdraw a second block when balance is under value of first block
- Fixed support for other economy plugins than iconomy
- When left click you get list of what blocks you can depoit and wirthdraw
- Added config file. You can now set what blocks you want to be able to deposit and witch block should be withdrawn and their economical values
- Added support for all Major Economies trough Register api by @Nijikokun
- You can now use a sign color plugin to give the ATM a color (standard it will turn gold when created)
- checked support for bukkit 1060
- When you have no permission plugin it will now be only avaidable for ops
- Added Sign protection
- Added permission SimpleATM.remove
- Released my plugin
If you're feeling generous, or want to give thanks you may always donate
request of: @Tauryuu :