Table of Contents Feb 8, 2015 Revision 18 View Revisions
Motd - Message
Message: Regulars: '&2Welcome back, &e%player%&2! %line%&aIt''s a %weather% %time%.' Newbies: '&2Welcome newbie! %line%&aIt''s a %weather% %time%.'
- Regulars: This is the message a player will see, when his/ her IP is listed (Server recognize a player by his/her IP)
- Newbies: This is the message a player will see, when his/her IP is NOT listed. (IP/Player never joined the server before)
- Available variables: %player% (output: players name), %line% (add second line to motd), %weather% (output: weather from defined world), %time% (output: time from defindes world)
Motd - TimeVariable
TimeVariable: NightText: night DayText: day World: world
- NightText: This text will fill the %time% variable in the motd when it's night. (for creativity)
- DayText: This text will fill the %time% variable in the motd when it's day. (for creativity)
- World: change world to your world name. (To get the time from it)
Motd - WeatherVariable
WeatherVariable: RainText: rainy SunText: clear World: world
- RainText: This text will fill the %weather% variable in the motd when it rains. (for creativity)
- SunText: This text will fill the %weather% variable in the motd when it's sunny. (for creativity)
- World: change world to your world name. (To get the weather from it)
Motd - Slots - FakeMaxPlayer
Slots: FakeMaxPlayer: Enable: false Number: 200
- Enable: Change to true if you want to change your slots (fake).
- Number: This number will be the fake slots number.
Motd - Slots - FakeOnlinePlayer
FakeOnlinePlayer: Enable: false Number: 122 RandomNumber: Max: 20 Min: 15
- Enable: Change to true if you want to change your online players number(fake).
- Number: This number will be the fake online player number.
- RandomNumber: The following numbers will define an interval to create a random number for the %random% variable. This can be used to create a changing online player number (in the VersonText)
- Max: The highest number %random% can be.
- Min: The lowest number %random% can be.
Motd - Slots - VersionText
VersionText: Enable: false Message: '&aJoin now! &e%random%/%realslots%'
- Enable: Change to true if you want to set your VersionText (replace Slots, imitate the outdated server status). This will ignore your fake/real settings you did above.
- Message: This message will replace the slots.
- Available variables: %random% (generate a random number between max/min every ping), %realslots% (slots from the server.properties), %realonline% (real amount of online players), %fakeslots%(number of slots you defindes above), %fakeonline% (number of online players you definded above)
Motd - Slots - UnknownSlots
UnknownSlots: Enable: false
- Enable: #Change this to true if you want to replace your slots with 3 grey question marks.
AutoSaveConfig - IntervallInMin
AutoSaveConfig: IntervalInMin: 30
- IntervallInMin: This will save the player data (IP,Name,UUID) every 30 min to the files (IP_UUID.dat/UUID_NAME.dat).
- These informations are essentials for the %player% variable
RestrictedMode - Enable
RestrictedMode: Enable: false
- Enable: Enable this if you want the Server seems to be offline for players without OP or permissions. Good for maintenance!
RestrictedMode - Motd
Motd: AccessGranted: '&4Server is in restricted mode! You are able to join.' AccessDenied: '&4Can''t connect to server.'
- AccessGranted: This is the motd for players with OP or permissions. (ServerlistMOTD.restricted.join)
- AccessDenied: This is the motd for players without OP or permssions.
RestrictedMode - Slots
Slots: VersionText: ''
- VersionText: This removes the slots with blank space (when there is nothing between quotes)
RestrictedMode - KickMessage
KickMessage: 'java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information:'
- KickMessage: This is the kick message for players without OP or permission when they try to join the server in Restricted Mode.