PvPManager will start downloading in 5 seconds...
- Bukkit Plugins
Using multiple plugins to handle PvP? Don't want to use yet another plugin just for that one feature? Or even just looking for a good and updated Combat Log plugin with great performance?
Just use PvPManager, it offers multiple PvP features and the list is constantly expanding!
More suggestions are always welcome.
The major features include punishing players who log out to escape combat, allowing players to toggle PvP easily, blocking commands/teleportation for players in combat, protect new players on your server and even prevent kill abuses!
The plugin supports multiple worlds allowing you to disable it in some worlds and each feature can also be toggled off so don't worry if you don't need all the features!
If you have been using PvPManager for a long time you probably know how much it improved since earlier versions, it was the first plugin i ever released here, many years ago.
I really appreciate it if you have been using my plugin over the years, even if there were times where I was less active.
If you wish to support my work, there is a premium version of PvPManager. Think of it as a fork of this version but with improved performance and many extra features and improvements.
If you don't make a profit from your server, this free version is NOT abandoned and will keep receiving updates but don't hesitate to throw me a nice review, it means a lot more than you think!
Note: You might need to register on Spigot to see the premium resource!
- Prevent PvP Log with various punishments
- Toggle PvP with commands or signs
- Disables Fly/GameMode/Disguises/Invisibility when entering combat
- Newbie Protection (New players are protected when they join)
- Auto Soup (Soup is instantly consumed and heals player)
- Anti Border Hopping (Players can't run to safe zones while tagged)
- Anti Kill Abuse (Killing the same player several times can be stopped)
- Respawn Protection
- Blood animation on hit
- Player's name changes color when in combat
- Blocks Commands and Enderpearls while in combat
- Give money on each kill and execute commands
- Tag message tells who tagged you
- Detects Auto Disconnect hack and still punishes the player
- Can be disabled in specific worlds
- Everything is very configurable
- /pvp [player] - Toggle PvP
- /pvplist - Shows all players with PvP enabled
- /pvpinfo [player] - Shows info about a player
- /pvpstatus [player] - Check yours or other player PvP status.
- /pvp disable - Disables Newbie protection for yourself
- /pvpoverride - Allows player to attack anywhere
- /newbie [disable] - Check time left as newbie or disable protection
- /tag - Check time left in combat
- /pmr - Shows PvPManager help page
- /pmr cleanup- Clean players from database
- /pmr locale- Change your message file to another language
- /pmr reload - Reloads PvPManager
- /pmr worlds - Clickable menu to manage world PvP
- /pmr update - Update PvPManager to latest version
- /pvp - /toggle or /pvptoggle
- /pmr - /pvpmanager or /pvpm
To see all permissions check the Full List
You can customize the ingame PvPManager messages by editing the file "messages.properties". Change locale to your own language in config.yml or edit the default messages file, it supports color codes (&1, &2, etc) and hex color codes.
You can help translate to your language here: Crowdin
- PvPManager has an auto updater, it's optional and possible to disable by going to /plugins/PvPManager/config.yml and opt-out under the 'Update Check' section
- If you find a bug, please create a ticket so it can be fixed
- Do you want a similar plugin but directed to PvE? Try my other plugin PvEManager
- Looking for the old PvPTimer feature? Here it is: PvPCycle
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk!
Since 02/10/2019 (Started tracking on v3.5)