- Allow people to Enable or Disable custom Login and Logout messages. Please note that with these disabled, players with /nochat will see the login and logout messages.
- Placed the colors in the captions. Colors can now be customized.
- Added randomization to Login and Logout messages. The default configuration files contain quotes, try to find what they refer to!
- Setup new configuration from 1317
- Reworked the way configuration files work. There is now a main configuration file (config.yml) to store the language and cooldown settings and other configuration file for captions based on the language.
- Added /playerstatuslang to change the language used in-game.
- Added /moderate command to mute everyone except people with the PlayerStatus.moderate permission
- Fixed /r to allow to reply to whispers
- Display a message when someone muted tried to use /me
- Added a cooldown to disable /DND and another cooldown to enable /AFK and /DND.
- Remove /AFK if the player speaks (doesn't remove if player whispers).
- Replaced names displayed for the Name instead of the Displayname. (getDisplayName() -> getName()).
- Removed Played slain messages. Need to set a config for this.
- Fixed /nochat and /ignore.
- Major code rewritten, thus version change. About 95% of the code was altered.
- Added /ignore and /ignorelist
- Added /mute
- /nochat now hides login, logout and messages from players going Afk or Dnd
- If a player with /op whispers a player with /nomsg, the whisper will still go through.
- Made every messages configurable! Every text is now in the config.yml and can be edited to your own server language.
- Added configuration for the caption of AFK and DND.
- Added configuration for the displayed text when a player joins and leaves the game.
- Plugin released