OpenInv will start downloading in 5 seconds...
- Bukkit Plugins
Open anyone's inventory or ender chest and modify it in real time! Works with offline players!
This plugin allows you to open any player's inventory or ender chest and interact with it in real time. You can also do it for offline players! This includes access to the armor slots as well as being able to drop items as if you were the player by moving them into the unused slots to the bottom right. Additionally, you can open any chest that is blocked with blocks above it with AnyContainer and open containers silently (no sound or opening animation) with SilentContainer.
- Read-only permissions for OpenInv and OpenEnder! Just don't give the editinv and editender permissions nodes!
- Administrators can modify any user's inventory or ender chest contents as they wish, in real time.
- Access from anywhere! No distance or obstacle limitations.
- Permissions support.
- Player inventories and ender chests of any player can be opened. Even for offline players!
- Using the openinv or openender command without any arguments opens the last accessed player's inventory/ender chest.
- Search all online players for a certain item in their inventory or ender chest.
- Protect players from openinv with exempt permission, and bypass protection with override permission.
- Cross-world openinv protection.
- Self-opening protection.
- Open containers that are blocked by solid blocks or ocelots with the 'AnyContainer' feature.
- Silent opening of containers with no sound or opening animation.
- Drop items as the other player (by putting it in the unused slots in the bottom right)
To install OpenInv, simply copy the plugin to your plugins folder and restart/reload your server.
|oi, inv, open
|Opens a specified player's inventory.
|Opens a specified player's ender chest
|/searchinv <item> [minAmount]
|Lists all players that have a certain item in their inventory.
|/searchender <item> [minAmount]
|Lists all players that have a certain item in their ender chest.
|/searchenchant <[enchantment] [MinLevel]>
|Lists all online players with a specific enchantment.
|Toggles AnyContainer mode (blocked container bypass)
|sc, silent, silentchest
Toggles SilentContainer mode (open containers silently)
Permissions (CaSe SeNsItIvE)
|Gives permission to use OpenInv.
|Allows opening the inventory of the command user.
|Allows editing of inventories.
|Allows opening of ender chests.
|Allows opening of ender chests of everybody. Without this permission, someone can only open his own ender chest.
|Allows editing of ender chests.
|Gives permission to use searchinv and searchender command.
|Required to use /searchenchant.
|Allows cross-world use of openinv.
|Makes the player's inventory protected (unable to be opened).
|Gives permission to open anyone's inventory, even protected ones.
|Gives permission to open chests that are blocked by a block on top.
|Causes AnyContainer to be enabled by default.
|Gives permission to open chests in total silence, without animation.
|Causes SilentContainer to be enabled by default.