NoCheatPlus will start downloading in 5 seconds...
Detect and fight the exploitation of various flaws/bugs in Minecraft!
NoCheatPlus attempts to prevent cheat clients from exploiting weaknesses of Minecraft or its protocol, making your server more safe. Checks cover a wide range of issues including flying and speeding, fighting hacks, fast block breaking and nukers, inventory hacks, chat spam and other types of malicious behaviour. For a more complete list have a look at the Features Page.
NoCheatPlus puts emphasis on configurability and allows you to customize actions that are carried out when a player fails a check (e.g. silent cancelling, executing commands, just logging). Bypass permissions allow to control what check to apply for which players, all checks can be deactivated in the configuration, also having the option for world-specific configuration files. Many checks allow more detailed configuration to adjust sensitivity.
Certainly NoCheatPlus is not a magical bullet, it uses a lot of heuristics and even guessing, so you will encounter false positives here and there and also not catch every single violation. Example video of how NoCheatPlus blocks cheats (outdated plugin version).
The following plugins might be useful to have a look at.
Allows NoCheatPlus to activate packet-level checks, covering a range of exploits that can't be monitored using ordinary means. Since roughly Minecraft 1.7.10, the fight.speed check can't work as expected anymore, due to changes in CraftBukkit. With ProtocolLib this can be repaired.
Make plugins like mcMMO or MachinaCraft more compatbile with NoCheatPlus. Not all existing plugins are covered (yet), but you can leave a note or create an issue/ticket request for cncp. Phasing out: Citizens 2 should work with NCP out of the box, MagicSpells are working on compatibility too - rest will be integrated into NCP.
Orebfuscator fights all sorts of X-ray-hacks by altering the map information that is sent to the players, such that they have to mine blocks to actually reveal what is behind. Virtually a "must have". (Latest versions of Spigot contain features of Orebfuscator.)
Downloads and History of Changes
- Download officially approved versions on the Files page at BukkitDev.
- Development builds have been moved over to the Jenkins at md-5.net.
- Do not download from any other source, do not use jars other people send you.
- Change lists: Wiki (digest) | Jenkins (by build number) | GitHub (all commits).
- Source code
Plugin statistics are no longer reported to mcstats.org.
- Consider first: Frequently asked Questions and Known Issues.
- Wiki (Configuration, Permissions, Commands)
- Developers might have a look at the page describing the API of NoCheatPlus.
- Quick questions can be asked on this page,
or on IRC (Server: irc.spi.gt | Default-Port: 6667 | SSL-Port: 6697 | Channel: #nocheat | Web client: WebIRC)
- For real issues or feature requests please create a new issue/ticket or add to an existing issue/ticket.
- To send information that is not to be seen by all, you can also reach us by PM to @asofold and @MyPictures. @IceAP (IRC: ICE) will also help or redirect the conversation. Please do not contact the user 'NoCheatPlus', it is for administrative purposes only and will likely not be answered in time. Keep to BukkitDev and GitHub for support, do not trust users on other forums or websites, also not if their nick names are the same as NCP staff on BukkitDev.
Please always state the output of the "ncp version" command to let us know versions in use (users of cncp also the "cncp" command).