MultiHomes is a simple plugin, that allows players with permission to set, delete and teleport to their homes.
Administrators have also more control over everything.
The latest updates inherit the new permission-based limitation-system for homes and the new structure for the messages .yml-file. So make sure you have the newest version, made easy with the reworked updater-implementation for easy updates in-game.
One command for everything:
do /home help for more information
you will find the list by the information pages HERE
- MySQL (I will remove this for a better workflow for me, better performance of the plugin and because of no one is using this. Maybe I will patch this later)
- File-based System
- Easy-To-Use-Command (Just one command)
- Administrative Commands: just for update (more to come)
- Permission-based limitations for homes
- New structure for message .yml-files
- particle effects
Now in progress:
- I these days I will rework some Funktions and maybe test the support for newer Minecraft versions.
- More admin functions
- GUI System
- Kind of Warp-system
- BungeeCord-support (Probably comes with the MySQL-support)
- Economy/Vault - Support (Like MySQL I'll probably ad this later)
Please tell me your ideas for this plugin and I'll try to add them in the future.