Mc Kill Rewards
Mc Kill Rewards gives players rewards if they killed multiple enemies in a row without dying. This rewards can be items, experience points, levels, in-game currency or potions. You can also combine multiple rewards or give a player a random reward. If you want to add a money reward you also need to install Vault.
To use this plugin simply drop the jar file into your plugins folder. It will automatically create a default configuration which you can edit to your needs.
Since 0.2 this plugin has multiworld support. If you want rewards to be available only in a single world go to the McKillRewards folder, create a file named "rewards-<world>.yml" and edit it like the default configuration. The rewards defined in this file will only be available in <world>.
If a player gets kills in one world these will not count in other worlds. If you want multiple worlds to count as one just edit worldGroups.yml in the plugins/McKillRewards folder.
In 0.4 mob rewards were added. They work just as normal rewards, but with mobs that are specified in "mobs.yml". Mob rewards are saved in "mobrewards.yml" and "mobrewards-<world>.yml".
Any reward has a name, a number of kills and a type. Different reward types have additional information like the items if it is an item reward. You can also set a global message that player will see in the chat when someone gets a reward.Many features will be added in the future or do not work correctly yet.
For more information on configuration click here.
- /rewards reload (<world>)
- aliases: /rw reload (<world>); /mcrewards reload (<world>)
- reloads the rewards for a single world or for all worlds if no world is given
- /rewards reset (<player>)
- aliases: /rw reset (<player>); /mcrewards reset (<player>)
- resets the spree of a single player or all players if no player is given
- needed to get the rewards
- default value is true
- gives access to the /rewards command
- all permissions combined