LorinthsRpgMobs will start downloading in 5 seconds...
- Bukkit Plugins
This is a simple 'plug and play' plugin that adds a difficulty to creatures, and a Level Indication based on their distance from Spawn. The current formula to get the mobs level is by default as follows....
(((Distance from closest spawnpoint) - CenterBuffer) / Distance) + 1 = Mob Level
This gives the result of creatures 0 - 49 blocks from spawn = Level 1. 50-99 = Level 2, etc
The distance value of, 50, can be modified by your own choice
What these levels change and add...
Increases Damage / Health a monster has (these levels play into configurable formulas that increase damage and health)
Adds armor to creatures at specific increments (configurable)
Gives different loot drops based on level
Level regions can be created (in conjunction with World Guard) to create zones of stronger/weaker mobs!
You simply create a level region with the worldguard id and give it a level!
From there you can customize mob names based on regions!
- /lrm - displays all available commands of the ones listed below (if not listed check permissions)
- /lrm butcher [radius] - kills all entities loaded in world that aren't tamed
- /lrm region - access to all region commands
- /lrm reload - saves/reloads config files
- /lrm spawnpoint - access to all spawnpoint commands
- /lrm update - updates the plugin, takes effect after server restart
- lrm.admin - gives access to most the commands above
- lrm.butcher - gives access to the butcher command
- lrm.update - gives access to /lrm update - uses auto updater to allow for automatic updates!
- Mob Hunting
- Skill API
- Health Bar
- Mob Health
- Elite Mobs
- GriefPrevention (and GriefPreventionFlags)
- bukkit version
- LRM version
- links to a Pastebin including your config files and the error