Jobs will start downloading in 5 seconds...
- Bukkit Plugins
A fully configurable plugin that allows you to get paid for breaking, placing, killing, fishing, and crafting, and more. Class based professions, gain experience as you perform your job.
- Create your own custom jobs and choose what they get paid for and how much.
- Leveling mechanic where higher level jobs will give higher incomes. Income earned = experience gained.
- Equation determining maximum experience, experience gained and income gained is customizable.
- Fully customizable skill levels in the game to mark leveling milestones.
- Chat integration to display current job name and titles.
- Auto-save to protect against server crashes.
- Full permissions support for BukkitPerms compatible plugins.
- Admin commands work with online players.
- Foreign language translations
- MySQL (optional)
Please don't ask me questions in private messages. Please instead post on these forums, or open a ticket (if applicable). If you have a question, chances are other people have the same question, and it is helpful for everybody to have the questions and responses out publically rather than in my private inbox. If I don't respond, it's not because I have a personal grudge or don't care, it's because you're inappropriately using the private message function.
If you're having issues with this plugin read this page first! The answer to your problem is probably already listed there.
Before posting a ticket, use the search first. If you post a duplicate ticket, I won't answer it and will simply close it. Make sure you post one and only one issue per ticket. If you post multiple issues in a ticket, I won't answer your ticket and simply close it as invalid. If you have multiple issues, open a separate ticket for each particular issue. Make sure you attach any relevant logs or configuration files to the ticket (if applicable).
If you are receiving an error message/stacktrace in the console AND you use Spout and/or ModLoader/Forge mods, test your issue against vanilla Bukkit before posting a ticket! Bugs in which really belong to Spout or a ModLoader mod may appear with Jobs in the stacktrace. Test any stacktrace related errors against vanilla Bukkit before posting a bug.
Don't send me a PM about your ticket, or about this plugin, I won't read it. Post a ticket if it's applicable, or use the Forum.
Please see the translations page for more information about translations in other languages.