- Release Version for 3.4 thanks @SonarBeserk
- Added: UUID Support
- Removed: Method Command. Added new simple Command Handling.
- Fixed: Messages look nicer
- Fixed: CREATE.sql
- Fixed: command registration
Version 3.4 SNAPSHOT 7
- Fixed #57
- Fixed: Lock removed too fast
Version 3.4 SNAPSHOT 6
- Fixed starting issue.
Version 3.4 SNAPSHOT 5
- Added: Saving of Health and Food Level.
- Added: TeleportSigns Support Addon. This Addon should fix issues regarding to Sync while using that Plugin.
Version 3.4 SNAPSHOT 4
- Fixed: Loading issue
Version 3.4 SNAPSHOT 3
- Fixed: SimpleSerializer throwing error with amount != 1
- Fixed: Errror in Updater
Version 3.4 SNAPSHOT 2
- Fixed: SimpleSerializer now uses Bukkits native serialization and should work fine with anything
- Removed: Herobrine
Version 3.4 SNAPSHOT 1
- Added: Suppress messages (set them to '')
- Added: InventorySQLAPI (Docs)
- Added: Auto-Save (Config option: 'save-interval'
- Removed: JSONSerializer and Dependencies (Reducing filesize to ~ 1/10)
- Added: SimpleSerializer (Limitations: Can only serialize material, amount and durability) [May or may not change! Do NOT use for public servers yet.]
Version 3.3 Release
- Fixed: Switch Command
Version 3.3f pre-final Release
- Fixed: Enderchest loading.
- Added: AddonManager
- Added: ExclusivePlayerSaveAddon
- Allow more customisation: Tables may be renamed for MySQLDatabaseHandler (includes suffix and prefixes!)
- Added a bunch of Events
Version 3.3e pre-final Release
- Added support for Enderchests
Version 3.3d Stable
- Fixes errors on saving player(join, commands)
Version 3.3c Stable
- Fixes auto-creation for MySQL
- Fixed NullPointerException on loading
- Updated Updater to new ServermodAPI
- Added NoCompressor, which does nothing
- Added DependencyManager: Listen on all plugins that has been loaded after InventorySQL and load DatabaseHandler after Dependencies have been loaded.
- Added automatically loading of MySQL schema without need to do it manually
- Added BukkitSerializer - Fixes #46
- Adding Locking System
- Added switch command
- Added better command handling
- Added updater
- Added Permissions for Commands
- Added Command for saving
- FIXED: fully recursive serialization of ItemStacks (Issue: #34)
- FIXED: Reconnect when connection closed
Special thanks to: @riking
- Fixed bug with no DataFolder
- initial release of Version 3
- complete rewrote by manf
- removed nearly all commands
- removed Authentificator support (looking forward to add again)
- Added Abstraction of:
- Added Compression (See Compression)
- Added Serialization (See Serialization)
- Added DatabaseHandler (See Database Handling)
PLEASE REPORT BUG USING THE TICKET SYSTEM
THE DATABASE NEEDS AN MANUAL UPGRADE TO USE FORMER DATA!
-- ----------------------------------------------------- -- Add stats to Playerdatabase: max, min-HP; food -- ----------------------------------------------------- ALTER TABLE `[INVENTORY_DB]` ADD `min_health` DOUBLE NOT NULL DEFAULT 20; ALTER TABLE `[INVENTORY_DB]` ADD `max_health` DOUBLE NOT NULL DEFAULT 20; ALTER TABLE `[INVENTORY_DB]` ADD `food` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 20;
There may be a starting issue. Look at #68 for future guidance.
- Please request features and give feedback to current Version!