NOTE: this is a beta release of our 1.7 development branch. It should be fairly stable at this point, but there is almost no documentation yet for the many changes included beyond those in the change logs for this and previous 1.7 alpha and beta releases. A few features from the 1.6 branch have been removed and may not be returning. You additionally will not be able to safely downgrade from a 1.7 release back to a 1.6 release. Based on these reasons, this release is not yet recommended for users without first trying it out on a secondary server to get a feel for it.
Updates specific to the 1.7 branch:
- Fix for command prevention routine treating Wilderness areas as neutral faction territory.
- Fix for piston retraction not working if faction doesn't have build rights in its own territory; missed this when fixing the same thing for piston extension recently.
Updates made to both branches:
- New setting "broadcastDescriptionChanges" (default false) which can be enabled to have faction description changes broadcast to everyone on the server. Previously description changes were always broadcast, so this has changed.
- Added witch and wither boss to monster list to be prevented from spawning in SafeZones and similar; this was missed in the last release.
- Fix for pistons being able to push blocks into protected territory through water or lava.
- Fix for /f list command throwing an error if an invalid page number was specified (ex. 5 pages available and they run /f list 6).
New conf.json setting:
"broadcastDescriptionChanges": false, if enabled, faction description changes will be broadcast to everyone on the server
Beta release. Should be pretty stable, but there are undocumented features and changes from 1.6 branch as well as removed features.