NOTE: This version of Faction Mobs has changed the way it interacts with protection plugins, such as Factions itself, Towny, and WorldGuard
- Faction Mob spawning will now bypass mob most spawn protected areas. Faction Mobs will spawn even where other mob spawns are disabled.
- Faction Mobs will not be killed by kill and butcher commands.
- Faction Mob damage does NOT bypass protection. Areas which prevent mob damage will continue to do so.
- Removed RunKeepAliveTask and ExcludeFromKillCommands options. The functionality will remain enabled.
- Fixed NPE regarding Faction removal and renaming
- Faction renaming is now supported
- Added more error messages
- Added "silentErrors" option, default disabled.
- This option when disabled will prevent any warning and long stack traces from being outputted to console.
- When filing a bug report, please enable this setting to view the stack trace.
- An example config file "configDefaults.yml" will be created at plugin enable. This file is only to explain the settings options. Editing it will have no effect.
- Other minor improvements and optimizations