This version requires Java 7
Please set mobsPerFaction to -1 in the config.yml to have no limit. Setting it to 0 disables mob spawning altogether.
- Updated for CraftBukkit 1.6.2
- Added feedEnabled option in the config
- With this enabled, players can feed apples to their faction mobs to restore some health
- Right click any faction mob while holding an apple
- Amount of health restored can be set in the config, default: 5
- Also a small optimization
If at start-up you get an error that says something like "bad version error 51.0", that means you have to run CraftBukkit with Java 7.