- Phase out auto-updates.
- Group Manager fixes
- Bug fixes
- Fix error in ban listener
- Compatibility patch
- GroupManager pre2 compatibility
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Added an option to disable ban/pardon listening
- Added the command /enjin give with support for UUIDs
- More miscellaneous bug fixes
- More obtuse logging
- Fixed several shop errors
- VanishNoPacket support!
- Added option to disable log collection
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
- Removed Java 6 compatibility
- Fixed compatibility with Java 1.6 (first build of 2.6.8 didn't have compatibility for Java 1.6)
- Added compatibility for Minecraft version 1.7.10
- Fixed economy integration when economy plugin wasn't ready yet.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs
- Disable mcMMO integration and warn admins if they have a version we don't support
- Fixed mcMMO stuff causing exceptions with servers without mcMMO.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Better integration into mcMMO using their official API methods. Thanks to all of the great guys on the mcMMO team for the help!
- More bug fixes relating to GroupManager
- Fixed some UUID errors with older versions of Minecraft
- Added more friendly error messages
- Changed variable "collectstats" to "collectplayerstats"
- Re-did stats and removed protobuf dependency
- Added check to make sure Votifier is configured correctly
- More details on Enjin reports
- Added API for custom stats
- Fixed a weird NPE relating to logs
- Added support for 1.6.4 and below again
- Fixed a small heads bug
Includes json-simple API, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
Auto-Update will no longer be available for 2.x series as of v2.7.8
This version does not work with Tekkit Classic. If you have a tekkit classic server please visit the enjin website for the special tekkit classic/bukkitforge build.
Java 6 is no longer supported.