CrackShot (Guns) will start downloading in 5 seconds...
- Bukkit Plugins
Create your own melee or ranged weapons and replicate any first-person shooter. With advanced gun-mechanics and a huge number of customizable features, your only limit is your imagination!
Works on all servers above 1.7.2. See Known issues below for more information.
Visit jectile.com for zombie survival and genuine Call of Duty in Minecraft.
- A stand-alone system. Does not require mods or Spout.
- Gun mechanics: firearm actions, iron sights, dual wield, attachments and more!
- Reloads: replicate reload-animations with CrackShot's reloading system - press Q to reload!
- Custom sounds: choose what sounds your weapons make!
- Custom recipes: create crafting recipes for your weapons!
- Shops: buy your customized weapons from established shops!
- Multi-world support: disable CrackShot weapons in certain worlds with ease!
- Mechanics: deal bonus damage on headshots, backstabs or critical hits!
- Flexibility: compatible with all region-protection and arena plugins such as MobArena!
- Flexibility: functions alongside all kit and economy plugins such as SignShop!
- Riot shields: introduce riot shields from the Call of Duty franchise into your server!
- Explosives: call in airstrikes, fire an RPG, deploy landmines or remotely detonate C4!
- Much more! For more information, view each and every module in detail.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I use CrackShot weapons with other plugins? (kits, arenas, shops, classes etc.)
- I configured my permissions file. How come players can still use all weapons?
- I modified the configuration. Why don't the weapons show up anymore?
- Can you please add <insert weapon name here>?
For those who are curious about what CrackShot is capable of achieving, but squealed like a little girl upon viewing the complete list of modules, you're in luck. The plugin comes with 18 default weapons, so you can jump right into the action! ... a very small taste of the action.
- Python: Revolver w/ tactical knife
- Frag Grenade: Explosive
- Riot Shield: Protection device
- Olympia: Double-barreled shotgun
- Hunting Rifle: Bolt-action rifle
- Type 95: Assault rifle
- AK-47: Assault rifle
- Flashbang: Tactical grenade
- Toaster: Incendiary landmine
- Harrier Strike: Precision airstrike
- C4: Remote-detonated explosive
- Trinket: Booby trap
- CocoPops: Cluster bomb
- Bazooka: Rocket launcher
- Desert Eagle: Dual pistols
- Carbine: Assault rifle w/ grenade launcher
- Gauss Shotgun: Advanced pump-action shotgun
- Putty: Remote-detonated explosive
- Minecraft visual bug: Projectiles that are launched at high velocities (>40) may follow a warped flight path. Generally, they will appear to either curve to the left or to the right. Do not be fooled though, as the projectiles will always be spot-on despite what you see!
- Minecraft 1.9 bug: Players may hurt themselves if they shoot at an entity that is too close to them. Affects servers between 1.9 and 1.16.
- Spigot 1.15 bug: Entities cannot be hit by multiple projectiles at the same time. Affects servers between 1.15 and 1.16.4.