CostRepair - Make your users pay to repair items!
- Users can pay to repair their tools/armor!
- You can choose which items that are repairable! Only want users to repair tools, not armor? You can do that!
- Uses Vault Economy and supports all economy plugins which support Vault
- Pay a customizable amount for each item!
- Should work fine with 1.5.2 / 1.6.4 / 1.7.2
- To install CostRepair, simply download the CostRepair.jar file and put it into your plugin folder!
- After restarting your server, CostRepair will create the default config.yml for you!
- All item configurations are disabled by default. To enable any item you can set the price for it in config.yml
|Command & Aliases||Description|
|/repair /crepair /costrepair||Prompts you to confirm with the amount you will have to pay, then charges to your economy account and repairs the item in your current hand!|
|costrepair.use||Allows you to repair your items using /repair or /crepair or /costrepair|
CostRepairs's source is available on GitHub: Github/CostRepair
- Add PluginMetrics
- Add documentation for configuration (Currently there are comments within the default config.yml that tell you how to use it).
Problems or Comments?
- Report bugs/problems and submit feature requests at the Github Repository: Github/CostRepair
- You can also post in the comments below