Remember, ClickEdit requires ProtocolLib!
- FINALLY UPDATED! Sorry for the wait!
- Compatible with 1.7 - 1.7.5
- Fixed /clickedit edit
- Fixed the auto-update class
- Updated the auto-update class
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't place signs on top of other signs
- Added a command to edit a sign, and a command to just edit a specific line
- Added git repository
- Improved thread safety, from suggestions by http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/aadnk/
- Added new permission: clickedit.color - permission to add color to signs
- Clean up onDisable, so that the plugin doesn't cause memory leaks on a /reload
- Made signs throw a SignChangeEvent when they are changed, to offer more compatibility with other plugins.
- First Release!