Development of this project came to a halt, and therefore BukkitGUI is unlikely to receive further updates. However, it will keep working with future Minecraft updates, since it works independent of the Minecraft code.
Found a critical bug? Report it on Github, and I might still fix it.
Problems? Please read the f.a.q. View frequently asked questions
Bukkitgui v2 is available as beta! You can download it from the files section. You can still download v1.x, pick the one you like most!
The bukkit GUI project - shortened BukkitGUI - is intended to provide server owners with a easy to use, powerful GUI. Except from clearly displaying server information, it also adds some powerful functions, like a task planner, error logger and solver, plugin manager,...
- Coloured output, colours definable in settings
- Detailed player list with context menu, quickly apply an action to a player
- Advanced options to launch bukkit, update bukkit, auto update check for bukkit
- Automate your server with the task manager
- Highly precise memory and CPU measurement
- Low on resources, performance can be adjusted in settings
- Error logging, searching for the cause of errors, and if possible, solving of errors
- Tray icon (with support to minimize to tray) and balloon tips
- Sound when something happen can be activated
- Rarely/never breaks on Minecraft/bukkit update
- Backups (multiple backup definitions possible)
- Install, update, manage plugins from within the GUI
Remote Server Support
The GUI can also show output and send commands to remote servers. The recommended way to use a remote server is by using JSONAPI. In order for this to work, the JSONAPI plugin should be installed on your server.
If you want to start RemoteToolkit using the GUI, do the following: -Set the server type to bukkit -Select the remote toolkit jar file -Enter the following custom switch: "user:pass" without the ""
Thanks to BrandonHopkins for making this video!
Recommended builds can be downloaded from Bukkitdev. If enabled, the GUI will check for updates and download those from bukkitdev after you agreed with the download.
- Sometimes tasks run twice. (v1.x)
- Port forwarding does not work on all routers. (Both v1.x and v2.x)
- v1.x: Windows XP and higher. If it doesn't work, make shure if you have .net framework 3.5 Download link - .NET 3.5 including all previous versions.
- v2.x: Windows 7 and higher.
- Linux and Mac are not supported.
The following minecraft servers are supported:
- Bukkit build 800 and higher (lower isn't tested). This means any minecraft versions since beta.
- MCPC (set server type to vanilla,generic java, or to bukkit with disabled "retrieve current version on server start")
- Any other server based on Vanilla or Bukkit
IMPORTANT: Don't ask for a GUI update when minecraft is updated. The GUI will keep working with future updates, it does not rely on the minecraft code in any way. (Instead the GUI 'reads' the output from the server, and the formatting of this output does rarely change)
All changes are calculated and shown while updating the GUI using the built-in updater.
The source code is available on github under the Mozilla Public License 2.0. If you have any questions, contact me.
You can find the source code on github: https://github.com/Bertware/bukkitgui
You can find the v2 source code on github: https://github.com/Bertware/bukkitgui2
This project if freely available, but it takes a lot of time to maintain it and to add additional functions. A lot of functions are using my own scripts on my own (hired) server. So if you like the project and want to support me: