Table of Contents Oct 13, 2011 Revision 17 View Revisions
- Fixed NPE
- Properly checks for new bodies vs its cache
- Properly checks for how often to save bodies to disk (in case of crash)
- Fixed bug when checking if player has permission to use /btb command
- Now clears all tasks when disabled to be reload-safe
- Supports Register, which allows for most major economies to be used.
- Added config option to allow for a player's teleport location to be removed when their items de-spawn.
- Added config option to choose how often player death locations are saved. Options are always, never, or a time in seconds.
- Added configurable flavor text when the player receives an in-game alert.
- Added multi-world support.
- All location data is now stored in a single file.
- Fixed bug where player would teleport without enough money to pay for it
- Fixed permissions problem
- Now uses native permissions
- Updated to support iConomy v5
- Better color support
- Improved flavor text
- Less complex/smaller code = faster code
- Fixed that REALLY stupid permissions bug. Works now.
- Fixes bug where you could use /btb without dying and it would send you to the void.
- You can only return to your corpse once after death now.
- Defaults to OP when permissions isn't enabled.
- Seems like I forgot to update the command constructor to the newer format which should have happened a long time ago. If people have been having issues, this may have been why.
- Fixed the bug where Permissions support wasn't optional.
- Should fix any problems caused by 617
- Implemented Permissions. Node: backtobody.btb
- Removed a whole class, cutting size down to nearly half.
- A few more code improvements to further improve resource use.
- Few more code improvements to improve resource use.
- Slimmed down the code to improve speed and take up less space as well as adding support for RB 602.
- Changed the name of the config file from settings.txt to config.txt and .loc files are now stored in a /players/ folder.
- Removed Pitch from being stored since it wasn't needed and tended to be more annoying than helpful.
- "price" is now called "cost"
- Added some "flavor text" when returning to your body or when you don't have enough to pay.
- Introduced a config file for setting the cost of a teleport back to where they died. (courtesy of Lolmen)
- Few small fixes to help keep it from using extra resources
- Updated to comply with new constructor.
- Release of BackToBody