- Tested Minecraft Versions: 1.7 - 1.8 - 1.9 - 1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13 - 1.14 - 1.15 - 1.16 - 1.17 - 1.18
- Contributors: TonimatasMC
- Languages Supported: English
With this plugin you can put commands by worlds. Example: / plugins you put that it is only available in the world "world_nether", that command will only be executed in that world.
- Version compatibility: 1.7-1.18
- Easy to use/configure.
- All the commands of all Minecraft plugins work. Even mods (If you use Magma / Mohist ...)
/pwc set cmd <example> <world> <world1> <world2>
/pwc remove cmd <example>
/perworldcommands set cmd <example> <world> <world1> <world2>
/perworldcommands remove cmd <example>