COHC Perfectly skinned, many thanks !
- Registered User
Member for 8 years, 10 months, and 4 days
Last active Wed, Aug, 9 2017 10:32:10
- 0 Followers
- 14 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
May 24, 2017Posted in: General Addons
Hi Jncl !
Could you please add skin for "Class Order Halls Complete" (Panel & minimap icon) ?
Thanks for reading !
Aug 21, 2016Hi there !Posted in: Addon Requests & Ideas
I wish a stand-alone addon (I think Elvui can do that but I made my own UI) who permit to customize Objective Tracker fonts, colours & textures.
I saw some example on MMOC UI forums but no one had shared his code
Like this :
Source : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/643236-Post-Your-UI?p=41072218&viewfull=1#post41072218
So an addon who can, on objective tracker :
- Set font, font size & font colour of header (Questheader)
- Set border texture and colour of header (Questheader)
- Set font, font size & font colour of title of quests (ObjectiveTrackerBlocksFrameHeader)
- Set font, font size & font colour of description of quests (.currentline)
- Set Colour, and texture if possible, of quest number button (poiSelectedButton ?)
- Set border texture and colour of minimize button (ObjectiveTrackerFrame.HeaderMenu.MinimizeButton)
- Set border texture and colour of quest item button
Thanks for reading !
Edit : I can't add the missing "t" in my title ! ;D
Aug 21, 2016Hi Jncl,Posted in: General AddOns
1/ Still have too much wide borders on UI buttons, maybe what i think is not possible due to Blizzard textures.
Is this normal that UI & Drop down buttons doesn't have the same border than the rest of the frames ?
2/ Alerts frame have a curious height (or it's me ?), more than other Alerts tooltips, with many empty space
3/ A little bug report for Altoholic :
3x Skinner\Skinner-b7.22423.2.lua:1423: attempt to concatenate a nil value Skinner\Skinner-b7.22423.2.lua:1467: in function `skinDropDown' Skinner\SkinMe\Altoholic-r171.lua:117: in function <Skinner\SkinMe\Altoholic.lua:113> (tail call): ? [C]: in function `xpcall' Skinner\UtilFuncs.lua:180: in function <Skinner\UtilFuncs.lua:174> (tail call): ? Skinner\AddonFrames.lua:366: in function `?' ...ActionBarProfiles\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:53: in function <...ActionBarProfiles\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48> Locals: nilThanks !
Aug 17, 2016Posted in: General AddOnsQuote from JnclHi Shimiya,Any Buttons that have a quality border texture supplied by the Blizzard UI are not given borders by Skinner, these include Bag buttons, Character Slots, Loot rewards amongst others.
Sorry, I have not been clear.
I was talking about "Game menu" buttons borders on my screenshot, which are correctly skinned/class coloured by skinner, but are thicker than other borders regardless of any settings (not about items in my bags, it's just for show you the "closing button cross" which have also the thicker border).
Aug 17, 2016Hi Jncl,Posted in: General AddOns
Is there a way to set UI buttons borders to have same appearance/size/width than frames borders ?
Tick/Untick Button Borders or set different texture in Button settings doesn't change anything
(Screenshot witch Button Borders Unticked)
Aug 8, 2016Hi Jncl,Posted in: General AddOns
Many thanks for your answer !
So i tried (Baggins set on "oSkin") :
- - New profile > just tick "Class Coloured Border" & logoff/login = Baggins border not class colored
- - New profile > just tick "Class Coloured Border" & quit/back in game = Baggins border not class colored
- - Delete Skinner.lua from WTF folder > just tick "Class Coloured Border" & logoff/login = Baggins border not class colored
- - Delete Skinner.lua from WTF folder > just tick "Class Coloured Border" & quit/back in game = Baggins border not class colored
Even if i don't use it, i also tried "Class Coloured Background" and it has no effect on baggins, maybe this issue is on baggins side.
Are Baggins borders coloured in your tests ?
I asked about profile system because before a recent update (3 or 4 ago), i used defaut profile for all of my toons and each toon had his correct coloured borders, and i had to do a profile for each class yesterday to resolve this issue.
So at this time, all is good except Baggins skin "issue" (if i can tell that's an issue)
Thanks for adding this option, good idea !
Aug 7, 2016Hi,Posted in: General AddOns
Current issues (b7.22345.2) :
- Baggins borders still not colored
- Class coloured borders apply same color on all classes (depend on which class i unthick/re-thick the option, it keeps this color on all classes)
Did the profile system changed and i have to set a profile for each class ?
(Already done, just want to know if it's a bug or an intended/Blizzard's forced change, because it worked with defaut profile before)
Aug 4, 2016Hi,Posted in: General AddOns
Thanks for updates, but since "b7.22293.1" version, i no longer have access to skinner options panel (Skinner missing in interface menu, broker addon and minimap icon) although all my settings are applied except class coloured borders which are on default setting.
"Skinner: Error running Options"
Edit : Skinner updated by Curse client (maybe i have to try to update it manually ?)
Edit²: Manual & fresh install tried and same issue
Aug 3, 2016Hi !Posted in: General AddOns
1/ In which file skinner retrieves class colours RGB Hex ?
When i tick "Class Coloured Borders", some of them are incorrect.
2/ Can you apply the 'Class Coloured Borders" function to "Baggins" ?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.