KSP Recall will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
KSP Recall Supports KSP 1.12
Tired of constantly updating your Add'Ons each time a new KSP release fsck up something?
Restless while waiting your favorite Add'On to be updated so you can play without invoking devils on dark and incompreensible rituals?
So this Add'On is for you.
By installing this thingy, some of the unsolved bugs and mishaps from KSP will be fixed or at least worked round, saving Add'On Authors from the hassle to handle them themselves.
It aims to need minimal coupling with existent code, as well to be selectively injected on the broken parts in order to prevent unholly intercations with third-party modules that decide to fix things their own way.
Currently, the following fixes are available once installed:
Resources being reset to prefab when a part has his Resources changed by an Add'On (as TweakScale) (i.e., by Alt+Click a part, or by using symmetry) on KSP 1.9.x .
KSP 1.9.x resets resources to prefab while cloning parts
- This solution aims to be reusable to any Add'On that have the same problem with a simple two liner.
- Some Add'Ons that supports TweakScale by using
Scale_Redist.dllare also fixed by collateral effect.
- KSP 1.9.x resets resources to prefab while cloning parts
Losing Resources' amount settings when cloning parts (Alt+Click) on KSP 1.9.x
- As described here.
Parked crafts (even without wheels) drifting the Heading randomly on KSP >= 1.8
- Crafts with wheels also drifts, but due a different problem - still to be tackled down.
- This was discussed here.
- I.C.A. (Instantaneous Craft Annihilation) on KSP 1.11.0 when launching or switching back to vessels with some older parts, when the vessel is over a static with collider (does not happens when the craft is directly over the PQS ground)
Seamless fix for Add'Ons that implements
IPastCostModifierrunning on KSP 1.11.x
- Darth Pointer's Pay to Play
- FreeThinker's Interstellar Fuel Switch
- allista's Cargo Accelerators
- All Angel 125 Add'Ons that uses WildBlueTools
- Nathan Kell's Modular Fuel System (and Real Fuels)
- IgorZ's Kerbal Inventory System
- And many, many others - perhaps Squad's own modules (who knows?)
- More to come as a Needed to Code basis.
Add'Ons that supports TweakScale using
Scale_Redist.dll but do not change resources themselves will be automatically fixed - TweakScale "calls" KSP Recall as the last step of the rescaling, anything you do on
IRescalable::OnRescale(ScalingFactor factor) will be preserved.
KSP-Recall was repackaged to allow being installed down to KSP 1.4.1 , besides no fixes for anything below 1.8.0 being available (at least, yet). You can install it on any KSP safely, only the fixes available for the KSP where it was installed will be activated by default.