QuestState adds a tab to the NPC Track Frame (backspace button).
With QuestState it is possible to search for quests which are not begun yet, quests which are currently in progress and quests which are already finished. Additionally, QuestState gives information about prerequisites and it tries to display the NPC who starts the quest.
Normal quest, daily quests and public quests can be filtered out to fit your needs.
NPCs, quests and internal flags are colored:
- green NPC - This NPC can be tracked by the game and is currently shown on the map.
- yellow NPC - This NPC starts the quest and can be tracked, too.
- red NPC - This NPC starts the quest, but cannot be tracked by the game.
- green quest - Quest is finished.
- yellow quest - Quest is in progress.
- red quest - Quest is not begun yet.
- green flag - Flag is obtained.
- red flag - Flag is not obtained.
Original version was made by DrHaxxor.