What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Load up curseforce.com in Opera/9.52 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en)
2. Click "Hi!" button in top right
3. Fill out username / password
4. Hit Login
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- Expected: Logged into website, no problem.
- Instead: Presented with (http://www.curseforge.com/home/network-cookie/?testing=true&next=None) informing me my cookies are disabled, which they are not.
Curse-Cookies (Sections blurred out to prevent people attempting to hack into my session, even though i've cleared my cookies and re-logged).
At what time and date (year, month, day) did you get this bug? (Include your timezone)
4:10 Mountain Standard Time, Sept 4th 2008
Please provide any additional information below.
This seems to be a problem with some browsers, i've had issues logging in before, i went to Google Chrome and was able to log in fine afterwards, however Opera will not log in no matter what I do, and i've logged into curseforge with opera before.
- Last updated
- Jun 24, 2009
- Sep 05, 2008
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.