What steps will reproduce the problem? Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Go to
Repository => Repository management => Tag repositoryon CurseForge
Tag it using this interface
It may have to be the first (ever) tag for this to happen
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- I expected a packaged project
- Instead the packager packages a file that only contains only a changelog and no files from the project.
When did you encounter this bug? (Include your timezone)
- 01:22 UTC, June 10th
Please provide any additional information below.
- See the attachment for what happens. The commit from author
"hg"is from the web interface tagger
- Repository in question is http://hg.curseforge.net/wow/grease-goblin/mainline
|Torhal||Jul 24, 2013 at 21:38 UTC||Changed status from New to Declined|
|watchout||Jun 10, 2013 at 02:24 UTC||Changed description:
Please provide any additional information below. * See the attachment for what happens. The commit from author `"hg"` is from the web interface tagger + * Repository in question is http://hg.curseforge.net/wow/grease-goblin/mainline
|watchout||Jun 10, 2013 at 02:20 UTC||
Added attachment Clipboard01.png
|watchout||Jun 10, 2013 at 02:19 UTC||Create|
- Last updated
- Jul 24, 2013
- Jun 10, 2013
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.