Curse ticket 26437: "Hello, Please report this issue to Curse Forge. Thanks!" --LawBringerSR2
I'm the maintainer of the addon l2target (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/l2target) and it's been reported to me that when searching by "l2target", on the Curse's website search (http://www.curse.com/search?type=addons&search=l2target), the results do not show the l2target addon.
I'm not sure if it was something I did (e.g.: the addon name conflicts with something on the search query? Or it's a caching issue? Or if it's because the addon is marked as beta?).
If you could point me the reason why, I'd appreciate very much.
What steps will reproduce the problem? Please provide as much detail as possible.
1) Access www.curse.com
2) Search for "l2target"
3) There will not be any entry for it, in none of the result pages.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
1) The entry/link for the l2target addon in some of the result pages.
When did you encounter this bug? (Include your timezone)
1) Since 3 February 2013 (on the timezone used by Curse/CurseForge)
Please provide any additional information below.
1) Addon URL: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/l2target
2) Search test: http://www.curse.com/search?type=addons&search=l2target
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Jul 24, 2013
- Mar 13, 2013
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.