What steps will reproduce the problem? Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Create a subforum in a forum, make a new topic in that subforum and then lock the subforum.
- Have another user reply to the topic.
- Browse to the parent forum.
- The locked subforum shows the grey padlock, rather than a green one.
Reference forum is http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/variabletriggers/forum/
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
A green padlock? Some kind of indicator that the subforum has new content.
When did you encounter this bug? (Include your timezone)
Ever time there's a new post to a locked subforum.
Please provide any additional information below.
The author of http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/variabletriggers/forum/ has authorised me to pursue this on his behalf and is happy to be contacted regarding the issue. He just doesn't have time to chase it up himself.
I assist with the pages on the plugin site.
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Jul 24, 2013
- Aug 31, 2012
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.