Newly added translations are marked as needing review even if the "Someone should review this translation" checkbox was not checked when the translation was entered.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Localization tab for any project with localization enabled.
- Click on the number in the Untranslated column for any locale.
- Enter one or more translations.
- Leave the "Someone should review this translation" boxes unchecked.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
- Go back to the Localization tab.
Expected vs. actual results:
If the project originally had 5 untranslated strings and 0 strings needing review for Spanish, and I entered 3 translations without checking "Someone should review this translation", it should now show 2 untranslated strings and 0 strings needing review.
Instead, it shows 2 untranslated strings and 3 strings needing review.
Time and date:
The issue was observed 2012-06-17 around 9:30 PM (GMT-8), shortly before submitting this ticket. However, I'm pretty sure this issue has existed ever since the localization system was implemented. I've definitely observed it a number of times in the last year.
The issue occurs in both Opera 12 and Internet Explorer 9, so it is probably not browser-specific.
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Jul 24, 2013
- Jun 18, 2012
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.