What steps will reproduce the problem? Please provide as much detail as possible.
1. Go to the "Assign Member Roles" page for my addon (tried a few different ones, including this one). I've tried in firefox and chrome.
2. Type in the name of a curse user and pick a role (I tried Tester).
3. Click on the "Add" button.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect it to reload the page with the user added to the list of contributors. Instead, it simply hangs. The page doesn't change at all, but the browser is stuck "waiting for www.curseforge.com..." I've waited up to 5 minutes and it was still in the same exact state.
At what time and date (year, month, day) did you get this bug? (Include your timezone)
Right before posting this ticket.
Please provide any additional information below.
I have also noticed that curseforge often hangs for abnormally long when editing or replying to tickets. It usually goes through eventually though.
- Last updated
- Jul 24, 2013
- Apr 27, 2012
- Invalid - This was not a valid report.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.