What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Be logged in, and on a page where you can post comments (like a ticket or a project page)
2. Open Curseforge in another, different browser, and log out.
3. Go back to the first browser, attempt to post a comment.
4. Be directed to log in again (taken to login page). Enter username/password, and submit.
5. End up with a 404 for http://www.curseforge.com/comments/create/
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Should succeed in finishing to post the comment.
At what time and date (month, day, year) did you get this bug? (Include your timezone)
Now. Don't these things have timestamps?
Please provide any additional information below.
|Kaelten||Sep 16, 2008 at 20:31 UTC||Changed status from Accepted to Duplicate|
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Sep 16, 2008
- Jun 23, 2008
- Duplicate - This report duplicates an existing ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.