What steps will reproduce the problem? Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Go to any addon's project page.
- Click the "Tickets" tab.
- Click the "Post a ticket" link.
- Change the ticket type dropdown from "Defect" to anything else.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected: The prefilled text in the Description field changes to reflect the template for the specified ticket type.
Actual: The prefilled text does not change, but remains stuck on the "Defect" template.
At what time and date (year, month, day) did you get this bug? (Include your timezone)
2012-01-08 21:30 PST
Please provide any additional information below.
Tested in both Opera 11.60 and Internet Explorer 9 browsers, on Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (64-bit).
I've also noticed over the last week or two that all tickets submitted on my addons have used the "Defect" template, regardless of their specified type, so this bug likely appeared sometime in the last few weeks, and probably affects all browsers.
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Jul 24, 2013
- Jan 09, 2012
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.