What steps will reproduce the problem? Please provide as much detail as possible.
1. Set a library as "embedded" in the default relationships of an addon
2. No reverse relationship appears in the library page
3. Upload a new file to the addon (with the default relationships)
4. Still no reverse relashionship appears in the library page
Please provide any additional information below.
Check Bagnon, Scrap and Unfit-1.0. It's just an example of the several situation were this happens. It also occurs for required dependencies, and maybe others as well (I guess that it is for any kind of relationship).
|Torhal||Jul 24, 2013 at 19:29 UTC|
|Torhal||Jun 14, 2011 at 16:20 UTC||Changed component from None to Component #628|
|Torhal||Jun 14, 2011 at 16:10 UTC||Changed priority from Medium to Critical|
|Torhal||Jun 03, 2011 at 19:16 UTC||Changed status from New to Accepted|
|Torhal||Jun 03, 2011 at 16:56 UTC||Changed assigned to from Kaelten to prencher|
|Jaliborc||May 01, 2011 at 18:52 UTC||Create|
- Last updated
- Jul 24, 2013
- May 01, 2011
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Critical - Must resolve in the specified milestone.