Requesting a manual interface to the packager.
I dislike having to always use the packager as designed if I use the VCS. I would prefer to be able to suppress it's automatic passes and instead take manual control over the process.
1) Allow a project maintainer to suppress the automatic pass (this has been implemented -- Thank you, ckknight!)
2) Allow a project maintainer to package up any reference at will (either immediately or when the packager would otherwise pass over the project depending on how expensive this is).
This package interface would take some sort of reference (rev number/branch for svn, git ref for git, etc), the type of the release (alpha, beta, release), and the name.
|prencher||Jul 22, 2013 at 00:14 UTC||Changed status from Accepted to Declined|
|Kaelten||Oct 03, 2011 at 21:59 UTC||Changed status from New to Accepted|
|Torhal||Jun 14, 2011 at 16:29 UTC||Changed component from None to Component #19|
|Torhal||Jun 03, 2011 at 17:00 UTC||Changed assigned to from None to prencher|
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Jul 22, 2013
- May 30, 2008
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.