What steps will reproduce the problem? Please provide as much detail as possible.
1. Add a phrase with two '\n', at the beginning, into the localization app
2. Change the phrase by deleting the two '\n'
3. Go to the activity log
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
See the screenshot
At what time and date (year, month, day) did you get this bug? (Include your timezone)
8/11/09 7:30 a.m EST
Please provide any additional information below.
I attached a screenshot of what it looks like in my web browser (Firefox).
|Torhal||Jul 24, 2013 at 21:00 UTC|
|Torhal||Nov 08, 2011 at 21:44 UTC|
|Torhal||Jun 03, 2011 at 17:03 UTC||Changed assigned to from None to prencher|
|Ackis||Feb 01, 2011 at 18:01 UTC||Changed assigned to from ckknight to None|
|Ackis||Aug 11, 2009 at 14:32 UTC||Changed component from None to Component #196|
|Ackis||Aug 11, 2009 at 14:30 UTC||Changed assigned to from Kaelten to ckknight|
|kollektiv||Aug 11, 2009 at 11:40 UTC||Changed description:
3. Go to the activity log What is the expected output? What do you see instead? - See the screensho + See the screenshot At what time and date (year, month, day) did you get this bug? (Include your timezone)
|kollektiv||Aug 11, 2009 at 11:39 UTC||
Added attachment offscreen.png
|kollektiv||Aug 11, 2009 at 11:39 UTC||Create|
- Last updated
- Jul 24, 2013
- Aug 11, 2009
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.